Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Voice

No, not Christina and Cee-Lo...

Eric. Oh man, I seriously just got tingles in my spine TYPING his name.

He's gone for work. And he can't call or text. It's driving me crazy!!!! We've never done this before. But he's military, so yeah, this comes up. I've never gone this long without hearing his voice, or getting at least a text!

I feel like a teenager. The boy you like in class...will he call?? Maybe he'll write me a note tomorrow and leave it in my locker! Oh the anticipation!!!!!

I suppose this takes care of any questions I may have had (which I didn't) about my love for him. I married the right guy for me, that I'm sure of. He's a wonderful dad, a great provider, and the thought of him still sends my heart a-flutter.

I'm so proud of him. Even when he's not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment